OVERSEAS EDUCATION DIVISION
Provides service to individual student interested in an overseas education through:
- Assessing the student’s background, academic and track record to assess their suitability for an overseas education
- Evaluating and suggesting a suitable institution and program based on career choice, personal and financial constraints
- Process admission and obtain admission letters and scholarships if applicable
- Guide enrolled students in visa documentation as per visa guidelines.
Enable proper filing of student visa
- Arrange Airport pick up, travel and accommodation assistance abroad if needed (optional) by the student
INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION DIVISION
Facilitate collaboration between educational institutions globally through:
- Liaising and gather requirements from the institutions, in terms of country & program for which collaboration is sought
- Source suitable International institutions that can be explored for a collaboration
- Initiate initial round of negotiations & prepare project report for proposed collaboration
- Finalising the terms of tie up between the institutions and formalizing the collaborative agreement between the institutions
- Quality Audit on behalf of the partner institutions, to ensure proper program delivery as per agreed terms.
- Visa support to the students enrolled at the Local institution for their International leg of the program at the International institution (Optional facility, only in India, at cost)
“Adding Value Through International Education"